January 23, 2014

Ginger Soy Salmon

This recipe is my preferred method of cooking my salmon because it yields fantastic results.  There are specialty olive oil and vinegar stores popping up everywhere and I can't walk by one without going in and browsing their selection.  I'm more  drawn to the vinegars because I find them to be more versatile and flavorful.  I use them to dress my salad, marinate meats, and saute vegetables.  I suggest stopping in to one next time you come across one and sampling their flavors!  They'll get your imaginative juices flowing!


Ginger Soy Salmon
Serves 2
Ingredients
  • 8 oz. fresh salmon; skin removed
  • 1 T honey/ginger balsamic vinegar (or regular)
  • 2 T liquid aminos/low-sodium soy sauce
  • 1 garlic clove; minced
  • 1/2 t ginger
Directions
  1. Combine all of the ingredients in a zip-lock bag
  2. Make sure the salmon is well coated in the marinade
  3. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight
  4. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and line baking sheet with foil that has been sprayed with cooking spray
  5. Transfer the salmon and remaining marinade to the baking sheet
  6. Roast for about 12 minutes or until cooked through 

No comments:

Post a Comment