August 15, 2014

Individual Blackberry Peach Crisp

Tis the season of fresh fruit!  It's been so difficult for me to decide which fruits I want for the week, so I've been buying a little bit of everything.  I also recently found this delicious new Kashi Indigo Morning cereal that contains blueberries and blackberries.  Since I had some fresh blackberries in my fridge and a ripening peach, I decided to throw together this single serving crisp to include the cereal and fruit!  It turned out so fantastic.  The perfect crunch from the crispy cereal topping mixed with the sweetly seasoned fruit!

Individual Blackberry Peach Crisp
Serves 1
Filling Ingredients
  • 1/2 ripe peach; diced
  • 1/3 cup blackberries
  • 1 stevia packet
  • 1/4 t cinnamon
  • 1 T water
Topping Ingredients
  • 1/3 cup Kashi Indigo Morning cereal
  • 2 T old fashioned oats
  • 1/2 - 1 t local honey
  • 1/2 t coconut oil (or more honey)
Directions
  1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
  2. In a ramekin dish, add all of the filling ingredients
  3. In a small bowl, combine all of the topping ingredients
  4. Spread the topping ingredients onto the filling
  5. Bake for about 15-20 minutes until the

No comments:

Post a Comment