May 26, 2015

Chocolate Avocado Pudding

Since having to go dairy free, I've had to make some changes in my daily diet. The biggest change was cutting out my Greek yogurt addiction.  It was tough, but I feel so much better so it was worth it!  To replace my daily pro-froyo, I've started making a similar pudding but with avocado instead of yogurt.  You can't even taste the avocado and it makes it so much creamier.  With the addition of the xantham gum you get a voluminous healthy treat!

Chocolate Avocado Pudding
Serves 1

In a nutribullet or blender, blend until smooth:
  • 1/2 an avocado
  • 1/2 cup cashew milk
  • 1/8 t xantham gum (optional thickener)
  • 2 stevia packets
  • 1 T unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1 scoop chocolate protein powder 
Toppings
  • 1 T unsweetened shredded coconut
  •  1 T Lily's Sweets stevia sweetened Dark Chocolate chips

No comments:

Post a Comment