January 21, 2014

Peanut Butter Curry Chicken

Last week I enjoyed a delicious Peanut Butter sauce that I had bought a while back.  The sauce was so yummy that I intend to remake it myself and share my results very soon, but in the mean time, I saw this recipe, posted by The Coconut Diaries.  I've never been let down by her uniquely combined recipes, so I knew that I needed to try her peanut butter sauce since!  Here's a peanut curry sauce with a slight kick!

Peanut Butter Curry Chicken
Serves 1
Ingredients
  • 4 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast
  • 1 T PB2
  • 1 t curry powder
  • Dash cayenne pepper
  • 1 t apple cider vinegar
  • 2 t water
Directions
  1. Combine all of the ingredients in a zip-lock bag and mix well to coat the chicken evenly in the mixture
  2. Refrigerate the mixture for 5-8 hours
  3. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F
  4. Bake the chicken for 20-25 minutes, or until completely cooked through
Adapted From The Coconut Diaries

No comments:

Post a Comment