March 25, 2014

Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Popcorn

The minute I saw this idea, I know it was something I needed to try.  Growing up I was known as the Popcorn Queen.  I still enjoy a bowl of popcorn on most Sunday afternoons while watching some sappy movie, so it's only fitting that I combine three of my food loves (popcorn, peanut butter, and chocolate) to enjoy the ultimate Sunday afternoon snack.


Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Popcorn
Serves 1
Ingredients
  • 4 cups air popped popcorn
  • 2 T chocolate PB2
  • 2 T Cellucor Peanut Butter Marshmallow whey protein
  • 3-4 T water
Directions
  1. Combine the chocolate PB2, protein powder, and water
  2. Pour the mixture over the popcorn
  3. Let the mix sit for a minute to absorb into the popcorn

Unfortunately, I can't remember where I saw this idea/recipe.  I would love to give credit where credit is due, but I can't seem to find the original feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment