December 10, 2013

Overnight Gingerbread PROATS

Ever since I made a batch of Homemade Gingerbread Spice Mix, I've been hooked to anything and everything gingerbread! I've added it to my lattes, coffees, and pancakes, so the natural progress is to add it to my oats!


Overnight Gingerbread PROATS
Calories (w/o toppings): 266
Fat: 5.8g - Carbs: 33g - Fiber: 5.5g - Protein: 21g

Ingredients
  • 1/2 scoop cinnamon swirl whey protein powder
  • 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
  • 1/2 cup raw old fashioned oats
  • 2 T plain Greek yogurt or pumpkin puree
  • 1/2 t Homemade Gingerbread Spice
  • Topping: 1/4 cup mixed fruit
Directions
  1. Thoroughly combine the protein powder and milk
  2. Add the oats, gingerbread spice, Greek yogurt, and vanilla extract
  3. Refrigerate in an air tight jar overnight
  4. Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes until heated through
  5. Top with fruit and other desired toppings

No comments:

Post a Comment