December 10, 2013

Protein Hot Chocolate

It's been snowing all day here in CT, but that didn't stop me from working all day then hitting the  gym for a great full body cardio blast.  Instead of my typical post-workout protein shake, I decided to make something a little more weather appropriate.  Since I didn't have the luxury of enjoying a nice cup of hot chocolate after playing in the snow or while snuggling up to some good movies, I made @blblich's Protein Hot Chocolate!  This was just the treat I needed after a long, stressful day.


Protein Hot Chocolate
Serves 1
Calories per Serving 105
Fat: 2.2g - Carbs: 6.5g - Fiber: 0.5g - Protein: 14.5g

Ingredients
  • 1 packet of Swiss Miss Diet cocoa mix
  • 1/2 scoop chocolate protein powder
  • 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
  • 1 cup water
Directions
  1.  Heat the milk and water in the microwave for about 90 seconds
  2. Once heated, stir in the cocoa packet and protein powder
Adapted From @blblich

No comments:

Post a Comment