December 08, 2013

Skinny Iced Gingerbread Latte


My apartment is always sweltering in the winter!  My control is limited to opening my windows in the middle of December.  I don’t mind this because most of the time I’m cold, but I do like to enjoy a nice cup of tea or coffee with my breakfast or dessert.  Since hot beverages are not always conducive, I’ve resulted in making my favorite drinks in iced form.  This iced latte keeps me comfortable in my warm apartment while I enjoy the latest James Patterson novel I've just started! 

Skinny Iced Gingerbread Latte
Serves: 1
Calories per Serving:  66 (without whipped cream)
Fat: 3.8g - Protein: 4.1g - Carbs: 5.2g - Fiber: 2g)
Ingredients
  • 2 T plain Greek yogurt
  • 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
  • 1 t Gingerbread Spice seasoning
  • 1/3 cup cold coffee
  • 1-2 cups ice
  • 1 stevia packet
  • Coconut Whipped Cream (optional)
Directions
  1. Add all of the liquid ingredients to a blender
  2. Then add the spices
  3. Add additional ice if necessary
  4. Top with additional cinnamon and coconut whipped cream

No comments:

Post a Comment