March 28, 2014

Basic PROYO Base

I'm a froyo addict.  It could be the coldest day, I could be freezing cold, but I still wouldn't turn down a bowl of froyo with all it's fun toppings.  Since I believe that everything can be enjoyed in moderation, nightly I make these tasty dessert bowls.

The below recipe is my "base proportions".  The picture below is Optimum Nutrition Cookies and Cream Casein with one of my Fudgy Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Brownies broken up.  The picture to the right is my favorite flavor which is Optimum Nutrition Chocolate Peanut Butter Casein with a dollop of PB Crave ChocoChoco peanut butter and 1t of broken up dark chocolate chunks.

PROYO
Ingredients
  • 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
  • 2 T unsweetened vanilla almond milk
  • 1 scoop casein protein powder
Directions
  1. Blend the yogurt, milk, and casein
  2. Freeze for 10-15 minutes to thicken
  3. Remove from the freezer and stir to soften slightly
  4. Top with cool whip, sprinkles, and desired toppings

No comments:

Post a Comment