October 05, 2013

Skinny Frozen Pumpkin Pie Latte

I can't get enough of this skinny pumpkin latte.  I've been a little pumpkin obsessed lately and when I saw this recipe, I knew it'd be the perfect pumpkin drink for me to try because it's super easy to whip up at home and has just over 50 calories - that's a whopping 200 calories less than Starbucks version!  The taste is phenomenal, like a creamy pumpkin pie that can be enjoyed with a breakfast of Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal or as an afternoon pick-me-up on a warm fall day.


Skinny Frozen Pumpkin Pie Latte

Ingredients
  • 3 T pumpkin puree
  • 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
  • 1/2 t cinnamon plus more for topping
  • 1/8 t cloves
  • 1/8 t ginger
  • 1/8 t nutmeg
  • 1/3 cup cold coffee
  • 1-2 cups ice
  • Sweetener
  • Coconut Whipped Cream (optional)
Directions
  • Add all of the liquid ingredients to a blender
  • Then add the spices
  • Add additional ice if necessary
  • Top with additional cinnamon and coconut whipped cream

No comments:

Post a Comment